Dr. Preeti Poghe Bharude
Dr. Preeti Poghe Bharude is a well known gynaecologist and Infertility specialist practicing in the city of Jalgaon in Maharashtra (India). She cleared MRCOG in 2019.Since then she has been guiding thousands of candidates throughout the globe to clear MRCOG. She has a YouTube channel in the same name MRCOG Goal and a Facebook page too..She is completely dedicated to help the appearing candidates achieve success in the smartest way. As the syllabus is quite vast ,it requires focused study and smart schedule to cover all the important points and She is known to do the same for the candidates.
To build a new era of sustainable online medical educational platform with advanced technological integrations enabling in creating reputed clinicians across the globe.
We are committed to creating an environment where learners can think, learn and achieve by engaging in the combined process of experiential and guided learning models. We treat every candidate as an individual and our main objective is to raise, shape and sharpen doctor’s knowledge, skills and expertise to face any international accreditations with confidence by
• To revolutionize a unique way of curriculum with strenuous research and expanding courses to cater the dynamic and continuously evolving medical industry.
• To transform the hectic medical education pattern to a simplified edifice enabling the needs of aspirants around the globe.
• To redefine the concept of online education with collaboration of advanced technologies and finest mentoring for developing medical practitioners to become exceptional leaders
Whatever your aim for you future, we have the perfect program to get you there.
Dr. Preeti Poghe
Dr. Manjusha Hiware
Dr. Neha Mahajan
Dr. Ameya Kaskar
Dr. Giya Mathew
Dr. Parul Gupta
Dr. Sharayu Mirji
Dr. Rupali Dharwadkar
Dr. Varsha Priyadarshini
CPD stands for 'Continuous Professional Development'.
CPD credits are now globally used to validate the competencies of medical doctors. These credits are granted on any accredited activities that you engage in, out of your work-place, but the activity does contribute to your professional development.
Most of the Medical Councils require a certain number of these credits at the time of re-validation or renewal of your licence to practice. Other uses of these credits are in annual appraisal, job planning and PDPs. CPD accredited activities are also funded by some organisations where they cover your educational allowance. You can also include these activities in your RCOG CPD portfolio.GMC (General Medical Council, UK) has developed specific guidance on CPD that can be accessed here:
Most of the MRCOG courses/events are CPD accredited and relevant points are stated for each course in their course description. You can earn CPD points depending upon the course/online event you attend. All you need to do is to enrol for the CPD accredited course at https://mrcoggoal.com/ and fill up the feedback form at the end of the activity/tutorial. For instance, the 3-Day Intensive Course(Webinar) will earn you 21 CPD points when you attend and fill up the feedback form.
- MRCOG Preparatory Course - 28 Hours for part 1 exam - 4 Months regular course
- MRCOG Preparatory Course - 28 Hours for part 2 exam - 4 Months regular course
- MRCOG Preparatory Course - 28 Hours for part 3 exam - 4 Months regular course
- MRCOG Part 2 - 2-5 CPD points per tutorial
- MRCOG Part 3 - 1 CPD point per tutorial
- Clinical Governance Workshop - 8 CPD points
- 3-Day Intensive Course(Webinar) - 21 CPD points
- TORCH(Sample Tutorial) - 3 CPD points
- Raising Awareness
- Intensive Course (Mock Circuit) For part 3 MRCOG Exam - 5 hours