SBA Test Mock Test 1 (Part 1)
Welcome Our Test
Please Enter Your Details!
1) Ribs and vertebral develop from
2) CART reduces risk pf transmission of HIV to
3) Which of the following is NIT a branch of anteriar division of Internal iliac artery
4) If statistical test is negative , the Likelihood that patient will be healthy
5) Nerve supply to anterior 1/3rd of labeium majus
6) The origin of psoas major muscle
7) Anti – epileptic drug to be avoidedin reproductive age groupe women
8) Gonads develop from which cell layer.
9) Likelihood ratio
11) BRCA1 ,is associated with
12) Aldosterone is synthetised in
13) Anti – diuretic harmone is prodused by
14) First step to be done if a case of shoulder dystocia is observed?
15) Coagulation factors reduced in pregnancy
16) Phenyl ketonuria inheritance
17) Which test is used to diagnose hemolytic anaemia in a Newborn?
18) First line antibiotic regimen used in Septic shock
19) Artery that is mostly injured in Trans-vaginal tape procedure
20) Maternal serum HCG conc. Peaks at
21) In starvation,which keton bodies can be used as energy supply to brain
22) Natural killer cells belong to
23) Diarrhoea causes
24) Bulb of Vestibule is homologus to in male.
25) Plasma volume
26) The precursor for prostaglandin synthesis
27) Patau syndrome is associated with
28) Canal of Nuck is associated with
29) Di George syndrome
30) 28 weeks pregnant patient withBMI 40.Vitamin that should be prescribed?
31) Enzyme which corrects androstenedione to estradiol
32) Which bacteria are Gram-Negative Aerobic rods?
33) Size of resting follicle
34) Water soluble vitamin with anti oxidant effect
35) Which is not an eicosanoid
36) Premature closure of ductus arteriousus by
37) Main circulating estrogen during pregnancy
38) A 18 yr old boy presents with primary infertility. He is relatively tall for his family with mild gynaecomastia and soft ,small testicles. Potential genetic cause?
39) ‘P’ value significant when
40) Karyotype X O
41) Most Comman cause of hyperprolactinaema?
42) Cardiac output is calculated by
43) Androgen Insensitivity Syndrime is associated with
44) Which one of these is purine
45) Which agent inhibits Dihydrofolate reductase?
46) Sister Chromatides separate in
47) Recommended time interval for insertion of LNG-IUS following delivery ?
48) Marfan’s syndrome
49) What proportion of CMV infection is asymptomatic in immune- competent patient?
50) In monopolar diathermy,which feature prevent electrocution?
51) 25 years old pregnant woman is found to have Hb of 102 gl on a routine blood test with MCV 80FL.Serum electrophoresis reveals an HbF of 5% ,HbA1 OF 80%, HbA2 OF 15% ,HbS of 0 % .Her ferritin levels are normal.Most likely diagnosis is
52) Total lung capacity in pregnancy is
53) You wish to investigate the time it takes to perform a caesarean section on woman with or without pre-eclampsia.At end of study you have 2 groups with the duration of LSCS recorded for each. It can’t be assumed thatthese are normally distributed. Which non-parametric statistic test would you use?
54) 25 pregnant woman were sampled during the Antenatal period,looking at the number of episodes of vimitting.It was from population of 3500.The episodes of vomiting per patient was 30,with standard deriation of 10.what is standard error of mean?(SEM)
55) Biochemical technique usedto detect the DNA
56) Chromosomes arrange themselves on equatorial plate in which phase of cell division
57) Stroke volume in preg
58) Vitamin Acts as Co – enzyme in rate limiting step in hemoglobin synthesis
16 Years old woman present with secondary amenorrhoea.She is healthy,with no past
medical history.Her BMI IS 17.Most appropriate initial investigation
60) Ductus venosus is closed in
61) HPV responsible for cervical cancer
62) Glycolysis takes place in
63) How many turnsdoes the midgut go through in its embroyological formation?
64) First line treatment for Endometrial Hyperplasia without atypia
65) Complement protein which is a product og all 3 activation pathways
66) Cystic fibrosis is associated with
67) T. pallidum perteue causes
68) G6 PD deficiency is
69) T – test is
70) Which study will provide the best evidence for a diagnostic test
71) Prader willi Syndrome
72) Iron absorption is enhanced by
73) Point which has half the value above & half below
74) Von Willebrand disease is
75) Which test in most sensitive in detecting PID ?
76) Cystic fibrosis is inherited as
77) Cross – sectional study involves
78) What is the normal axisof the heart?
79) Teratogenic virus
80) Deep circumflex iliac artery is abranch of
81) Chromosomes are constricted with centromere in middle in
82) During which one of the following stages of the cell cycle does mitosis proceeds
83) Hemophilia B IS Caused by
84) Target levels of HbA1C in preganancy in a woman with Diabetes.
85) Chicken pox is cause by
86) Amniotic fluid osmolarity
87) Which cells in the body are dependant on anaerobic respiration
88) Lymphatic dranage of uterus is primarily to
89) Which hormone has structure similar to growth harmone?
90) Robertsonian translocation is when
91) Women with phenyl ketonuria in preganancy
92) T. pallidum endemicum causes
93) Trisomy 13 is associatrd with
94) Normal plasma range
95) What is the most common heritable thrombophilia?
96) Roberstonian translocation can happen in
97) The most common site of uterine perforation?
98) Mitochondrial DNA is
99) Oxygen requirement in preg
100) What lies anteriar to ascending colon ?
Your score is